Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was laid up at a garage parking space. No number plate.
Lady there said it had been reported, but just in case, I have some pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you call the police?
No.
The woman in the garage said it had already been reported earlier.
It had been sitting in the parking lot for a couple of days.

This was in the parking lot of the services at Whiddon Down.

It was a couple of days ago (internet service in cornwall is shit!) but thought I would post it up just in case.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
:scratch I'm confused you titled the thread-spotted a stolen gixxer,but you say it's already been reported so what do the police say about it? The lady could have been lying to you about reporting it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:scratch I'm confused you titled the thread-spotted a stolen gixxer,but you say it's already been reported so what do the police say about it? The lady could have been lying to you about reporting it.
Sorry for any confusion

As far as I know it had been reported to the police ....
I thought I would post it here anyway... just in case the police havent been able to get in contact with the owner... or whatever other reason.

Anyway, this post was for UK members of the forum... (if, that is, I have posted it in the right place) - Im sure they'll understand.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Sorry for any confusion

As far as I know it had been reported to the police ....
I thought I would post it here anyway... just in case the police havent been able to get in contact with the owner... or whatever other reason.

Anyway, this post was for UK members of the forum... (if, that is, I have posted it in the right place) - Im sure they'll understand.
Gotcha :thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts