Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: Ist annual Sportsbikes Unite Ride

Why: To get as many local area sportsbikes and riders together as possible. Just for the fun of it.

When: June 18th and 19th 2005 @ 8:00 AM

Where: We'll meet at the Richland Fredmeyer parking lot off the bypass. Ride from Tri-cities to Levenworth on as many twisty, curvy, back roads as possible. 340 mi. round trip. 170 mi. one way with an optional overnight stay in Levenworth. Will have block of hotel rooms reserved just in case. See you there.

"Burn dust, eat my rubber"

·
Registered
14 Posts
Time to ride with the big dogs, get off the porch!!!!
I'll be there, to see the all those sportbikes, could be thirty bikes

·
Registered
239 Posts
Buddy crashed my bike memorial day or I'd so be there. I'll spread the word though...

·
Registered
111 Posts
i could be up for this, i have a big ride with now over 30 riders from wa in the seattle tacoma area on the 23 of july, i get in town on the 18th, so shoot me an PM with more in on the ride. i will love to do this also.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Buddy crashed my bike memorial day or I'd so be there. I'll spread the word though...
Two things in this world ya dont loan out, Your Girl and your Bike.
Push comes to shove, you can ALWAYS get another girl!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just to let you know we had about 20 riders, ranging from age 21 to 56. Everyone had a great time for our first ride.Took lots of pictures and video, from my bike cam.
One of the guys here should have his new web site up in about two weeks, www.officalspeedfreeks.com. He believes that will be the sites name, he is still working on web pages. I hope that helps all you guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts