Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever use one of these www.sportbikecamera.com ???? it says that a super8 might be too heavy for but thats what ive got and was wondering if it was really too heavy for it???? any info or vids would be great

thanks
chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got one that I bought for them. It's the tank mount one. I have a small canon and it works great with that. Not sure what a super 8 is. Is it one of those big old school cameras?

·
Registered
414 Posts
I think the Super8 would be too heavy, and cause it to bounce around a ton.

CD

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have one and it is strong as hell. But don't try and mount a TV to it. I use it for the cam and my Radar. It should be good for most cams on the market.

·
Registered
457 Posts
You really need a digital cam with image stabilization otherwise things can get pretty nasty looking....I have the sportbike one and a JVC 93 and it works great.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I recently bought the SportBikeCam front gas tank mount for $89.95 shipped from buymoto.com. I'm using a handheld Canon Mini-DV videocamera with it and it works phenomenally! All the shots i took on whether it was catching some friends stuntin or cruising on the highways...all the shots were real steady. For the price and enjoyment i get out of this thing, it was worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts