Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got mine in the mail but if i recall from our previous post i saw a board member with one and it was high as hell and looks like its DB. mine is not Double bubbble at all but big curve from the edge and a tad longer than my suzuki DB. actually i like it lot and suppose to be wera or Ama legal . not that i'll be racing in the caegory anyway but hopefully in the wera Superstock novice ..

ohh mine is clear by the way

· Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well..its on a air tight bag now and i don't think i will take it off. i have the suzuki DB installed on the bike now. well my Sporttouring is not DB but look like thos you see at matt or aron yates bikes. just like my suzuki DB but longer and ah shoot let me post some pics wait

· Registered
264 Posts
Yeah, I know that some people don't like the taller wind screen but I like the wind protection that it offers and here is a pic of my bike with the Zero Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen installed. I hope that this helps.

[image]

· Chubby Chaser
57,033 Posts
Definately looks a bit tall for my taste. But I'm sure it does a MUCH better job at keeping the wind and bugs off of you than the stocker. Hopefully my DB should be here any day now.

· Registered
132 Posts
Yeah, I know that some people don't like the taller wind screen but I like the wind protection that it offers and here is a pic of my bike with the Zero Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen installed. I hope that this helps.

[image]
were did you order that? i want one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.