Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Yep, I be going, Bean to the last 3-4 gatherings.
Not sure its worth the $50 for the entry fee tho?? Guess it is if ya win something at the draw.. Just be carefull on some of the rides they have planed, a couple of bikes usually get totaled every year due to missed corners etc..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Been there the last 4 years,Great time,and the rides are great,I think it is well worth the 50 skins!Dinner,breakfast,Tshirt,Prizes,great rides,dyno shootout,stunting,hanging with 500 other people that share the same interest.And every ride i have been on has been a blast,the only question i have is where do the cops go?I have never seen any on the rides i have been on.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yep, I be going, Bean to the last 3-4 gatherings.
Not sure its worth the $50 for the entry fee tho?? Guess it is if ya win something at the draw.. Just be carefull on some of the rides they have planed, a couple of bikes usually get totaled every year due to missed corners etc..
My favorite was last year and the 5 guys from Sask that all binned it on the same corner!! I have a pic of 3 of their bikes in the back of the truck when they got back into Oliver. I'll see if I can dig it up.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Been there EVERY year since it started (10 yrs now) and have had a blast almost every year(Sept when I was cut off on Anarcrist mtn) and threw my Monster over the guard rail. yes you doo have to pace yorself on this ride , the cop's are here, but don't bother us too much , as they seem to loose track of people wen traveling in a large group ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was there for the first time last year...I didn't like the rides, everyone thought they were cool shit....But, if you and a gang of your buddies go out, 5-6 of you, and find some of your own roads, it's a blast. i rocked my Ninja 250 up on the dyno shootout.....laid down a massive 28.3HP....never did the 900RR....and the Gix wasn't there....
Definatly going again this year.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Never been but im definetally gonna go. Cant wait Ive heard nothing but good things about it and now I only live about 10 min ride from where its held so it would be criminal not to go. WOOO SBW 2006 :cool

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey there new guy here. I am planning on going but anyone knows where a guy can stay? Anyone here riding to it from Alberta?

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
hmmm might have to check this out

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ive been last 5 years, have always paid , not this year i dont think.
I read the poker run is back, they havent run that the last ?? 4 years i think, what a gong show that is LOL "remeber this is not a race" they used to say LOL might as well wave a green flag because every one thiks it is. put all the bikes of the rally on the same route and try to make it not a race lol. Nothing like going out to pass (traveling well over speed limit) and finding you are about to get a fly by of like 15 bikes near doubling your speed. LMAO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts