Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I placed an order with them for a tire that was suppose to be in stock and found out today that they didn't have it.

They are apparently using misleading words to get you to place an order.

I am posting this in different forums to let you guys know that you do need to call them to make sure it's in stock.

I haven't had a problem with them before since I usually called them on the phone.

I hope this clarifies this post.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Shit happens. I just don't understand the mentality of posting in a public forum because they ran out of a tire they were supposed to have. Call them, get your refund and move on with life.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
what a little bitch. get the fuck off this forum and start acting like a man.

I hate the mentality of "they didnt have my tire? oh, i should prob go bitch about it on a forum instead of calling them to get my money back and finding a store that has it in stock. waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:bitchslap

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
^what he said.. I have never had a problem ordering from them. I placed an order for a part and was emailed the next day it was backordered. Got it within a week.

I will continue to buy my gear from them and the Mummy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Shit happens. I just don't understand the mentality of posting in a public forum because they ran out of a tire they were supposed to have. Call them, get your refund and move on with life.
Ditto, it's a TIRE, not a Pace Maker battery or the like.... and do ya really think a forum post is gonna make them chew some oil and rubber and then go crap you the tire you ordered ???

Could be your order was behind the hundreds of other orders and they sold out before yours got processed.

And awesome first post on the R1 forum too ..... :wtf

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346271

·
Banned
34 Posts
what a little bitch. get the fuck off this forum and start acting like a man.

I hate the mentality of "they didnt have my tire? oh, i should prob go bitch about it on a forum instead of calling them to get my money back and finding a store that has it in stock. waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:bitchslap

but yet you "bitch" because of his post.....sorry makes you now better :dunno:nono

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Exactly.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attachments

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Wow, so a company that sells shit, sold their shit, and no longer have shit to sell to you because they were successful in what they intended to do.

Odd....

:facepalm

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've had the same problem in the past...I called, asked wtf, and the problem was solved. Did you contact them prior to posting the same thing in several forums? Did they offer to fix the situation somehow?

After the first time this happened with STG I've called in my other orders, as they don't seem to keep up with on-line inventory. It is a bit annoying when it's listed as in stock and you place an order, expecting it to be to you in a couple days only to find out it's gonna be a couple more. Pain in the ass...yes. end of the world...no.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Last I checked not a single online retailer had a true live inventory.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've ordered tons of stuff from them with no problem. I actually just ordered tires from them on the 7th and got them 4 days later, and I'm the way in San Diego

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Nazi Lustful Faggot - hot for Hermann Göring & Cai
3,250 Posts
Last I checked not a single online retailer had a true live inventory.
solomotoparts.com, you look for an item, it shows 1 in stock, you add that into your basket and voilà, the site immediately shows that there are no items in stock and it gives you an ETA instead.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Id bet it is not truly live. It is approximate at best :lol, unless they are a TINY shop.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts