Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have an 03 Kawi 636. I know it has the same front calipers as the last gen gixxer (radial). Anyways, I've changed my fluid twice and have bled the brakes several times. No air is coming out of the speed bleeders on the calipers. There is no air coming out of the bleeder I have on the master cylinder. I have steel braided lines and my brakes are still spongey. There are no leaks anywhere as far as I can see. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
Yeah... you're gay

R

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
take a zip tie or rubber band and compress the brake lever over night, it will remove all the really small air bubbles that is causing this

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
take a zip tie or rubber band and compress the brake lever over night, it will remove all the really small air bubbles that is causing this
MPD, do you feel cold? cause he didn't even bother to say thanks for the info...

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
I think we have a zip tie or two on ther eright now. Where do the bubbles go? The top of the resivouir?

Ryan

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
I think we have a zip tie or two on ther eright now. Where do the bubbles go? The top of the resivouir?

Ryan
yes it goes into the resivoir where it cant hurt anything

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Being a **** doesn't put air bubbles in your brake lines. We have a zip tie on there now, we'll see what happens. Is it possible that fluid is leaking around the piston in the master cylinder, but not leaking out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts