Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** SPOILER ALERT ***

For some reason, I expected exactly what I saw. She looked sloppy right from the get go. Not fist bumping prior to the fight was bad in my opinion regardless of the pre-fight drama. Holm put on a clinic making her look downright ridiculous at times, almost ameteurish. I couldn't believe people were actually crying at the bar after the fight. WTF?!?!?

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
She finally fought a real world class fighter. Rhonda is a good fighter, but she has an attitude problem, and she doesn't have control over her emotions. Unless she gets those issues in check, I don't think she can advance beyond her current capability. Don't get me wrong, she is a badass, she just doesn't have anything for a fighter with the skill set and mentality of Holm.

·
Hawaiian
393 Posts
Its her coaching. She needs a real camp, with real fighters that will challenge her everyday. Not a bunch of yes men. Her obvious weakness is her standup. Until she finds a world class boxing coach I think her days are over. Holm will beat her every time.

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
Its her coaching. She needs a real camp, with real fighters that will challenge her everyday. Not a bunch of yes men. Her obvious weakness is her standup. Until she finds a world class boxing coach I think her days are over. Holm will beat her every time.
That makes sense. I agree. The problem is, I don't think you can develop standup skills like Holm has in a short time. I think Rhonda might be done unless she can pull off an upset arm bar in the inevitable rematch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts