Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola fellow Gixxer owners,

I installed my new fender eliminator from SpeedTactics today. The install was a snap, even for a person who shouldn't even own a set of tools or be let near them such as myself. All in all the install was under 30 minutes with a lot of the time spent trying to disconnect the connection for the license plate light. I eventually gave up and just cut the wires, wrapped them with electrical tape and called it a day. I'm very happy with the end result, and for $20 plus shipping off of ebay the price is hard to beat in my opinion.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Nice. I learned last week that it's not worth making your own. By the time I was done bending and cutting my own I would glady have paid $25 rather than the $15 I spent. It cost so much cause I had to buy paint, aluminum, etc. Mine came out pretty nice too, but the route you went is much nicer than mine.

The plug you where trying to take off, you don't sqeeze the tab instead you lift the tab then the plug unclips.

here are some pics of mine:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.