Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
speedo for 91\' 750

i just wanted to know if they were indiglo or not.
you see i bout the oil cooled as my 1st bike and it use to be raced, it still has the safty string and all that on it. most of the electronics are gone besides the rev counter. it still works but i dosent light up at night and i wanted to know if i was supose to , also i want to get the original gauge cluster for it and need to know where the speedo drive is located ands also if i cant get an original speedo if i would be able to install a later model one and how hard would it be.
i just finished installing the headlight and turn signals and tail/brake lamps and just wanna get the job done

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: speedo for 91\' 750

Check ebay there is a 1100 speedo set for cheap. Though the back bracket wont work on your 750, you could maybe find one, or better yet, just find a 750 cluster with gauges.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

The speedo drive is mounted to your front wheel, on the left side, between the forks and the rim.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts

i got one for a 92 if your tach works you can put it in and run it the tach on this one's the glass os gone but it works
pm me if ya want it.
and yes the guages light up

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

i got one for a 92 if your tach works you can put it in and run it the tach on this one's the glass os gone but it works
pm me if ya want it.
and yes the guages light up
i'd love to take that off your hands, is it the whole cluster or what.
i really could'nt tell what you met but still im sure i'll want it parts are hard for these bikes

·
Registered
4,896 Posts

[/QUOTE]

i'd love to take that off your hands, is it the whole cluster or what.
i really could'nt tell what you met but still im sure i'll want it parts are hard for these bikes

[/QUOTE]
yeah i got the whole assembly I wrecked the damn thing this morning and cracked the frame so I guess I'm gonna part it.
my body hurts
GET AT ME

·
Registered
2,504 Posts

hey 777 sorry to hear you had a crash.... nice bike you had there! seems you're ok right?

I might be interested in that exhaust system... LMK...PM me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts