Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question sounds kinda stupid to me but... i dont want to drive several hours and they are like riders only so here goes. I would like to be a spectator at a track day and see what its like and see what it is all about before i decide to do it or not. So spectators are welcome? What is usual cost of it? thanks in advance and oh be nice to my stupid question

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Yes specators are allowed. Not sure if there is a charge to get in or not since I haven't done it myself but this past weekend was my first trackday and there was specators there.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I did the spectator thing (in TX), and I would suggest it. It was free, and will hopefully help take out some of the nerves that will be running through me at the end of the month at my first TD. Just stay out of the way. If possible, you might want to talk to the specific company that's putting on the trackday, they might even let you sit in on tech inspection and instructions at the begenning of the day.

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Cost depends on the association running it. Sportbike TrackTime generally has a $5 admission fee. While Team Promotion does not charge admission.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Nesba events are free for spectators too. There are events at summit point and VIR this upcoming weekend, either of which could be close to you in VA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.