Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im torn right now between the two..i like them both ...with the deal from heatwave is the spec1r extreme too good to pass up?..is the spec 1r ex that much more comfortable and better of a helmet...i know alot of people like the shoei or arai..how do the two helmets i am debating stack up to a x-11 or rx7

thanks in advance and please help me decide

·
Registered
171 Posts
X-11 feels really good, while Secr1R extreme takes time to wear in and after a week feels good. X-11 lighter than Suomy. Suomy is more noisy too but not by far.

·
Registered
167 Posts
X-11 feels really good, while Secr1R extreme takes time to wear in and after a week feels good. X-11 lighter than Suomy. Suomy is more noisy too but not by far.
Wrong! Suomy is lighter than Shoei and Arai, and it has better safety standards than both of them. However, it is a smaller helmet, and if you've got a big head your shin could touch the inside-front shine part of the helmet.

Suomy is noisy like Arai. Shoei is quieter but heavier. Any of those helmets are great. Suomy has better graphics too.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I'd imagine that the Suomy is a better helmet. But for the price it's tough to beat the KBC VR-2 Mladin replica. I have it on backorder from mawonline, $186

http://www.mawonline.com/kbc.htm

·
Registered
26,441 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts