Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 9999 Posts

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
Looks like it was deleted. I looked at previous posts and i don't see any in socal lmao. I'm assuming my post count is lower also but i have no idea what it was before :scratch

I wonder who pissed off a mod this time :shifty

·
39,561 Posts
well it has changed in the past. Before when i was at the Peak of my whoring days :lol my count reached 10k then isaac i think started talkin shit to mpd i think and a few socal threads got deleted and i went down to like 2k lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
morning everyone :cheers
Morning Rick, happy Tuesday.

Ok....I know I'll probably be banned from the group, but I want a Ducati 848. My buddy just got one and OMG that thing is pretty! He got the white one and I wasn't sure I was going to like it, until I saw it yesterday. I think I'm going to break into his garage and steal it. :punk :biggrin

·
39,561 Posts
yeah its a great looking bike but from what i understand Ducati's are expensive to maintain. Look up maintenance costs and parts availability before you decide to get one. Although i have been hearing that they are a lot more reliable and cheaper to work on then before I would still look into that first.

·
39,561 Posts
but they sure are some damn good looking bikes though :drool just go out riding with your buddy and see how he likes it in a few months lol and if he still does then get one. A friend of mine bout a new 1098 and had so many probs with it. First prob was it not starting took it to the dealer and they had some sort of common problem with the magneto (alternator) i think.

1 - 20 of 9999 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.