Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wanted to let u kno that if anyone local wants to meet up and go for a ride or watever just let me know, im usually out m-f noonish til almost midnight, i ride with a bunch of people and we usual hang out at kfc on 44 or right on the taunton green, so if anyone is interested let me kno or if u see us stop by, later guys ride fast n reckless

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bad new guys, i totaled my bike thur may12th, fuckin sucks man i already miss it i made it out alrite lil road rash on both knees and a hole bout the size of a half dollar on my left knee about 1/4inch deep and i half to wear a knee support until it heals to prevent me from bendin the knee, the hole is big enough that they couldn't give me stitches or patch it together so its gunna have to heal on its own for cuple months, my parents said i cant get another bike while i live under there roof it hurts not havin a bike i need to move out, but if u saw the bike you would ask if i made it out alive, im pissed, take it easy guys dont get too careless, the bikes at competitive egde if you want to take a look at it otherwise ill get some more pics when i go down monday, tty guys later

·
Registered
327 Posts
What happen'd ?!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
doin second gear stand-up no clutch so i was doin atleast 60 when it first went up got it a lil too high didnt have a chance to hit the rear brake and i fell off and the bike went end over end

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm sorry, but I start'd laughing when I read 'and i fell off' ...
I've never actually seen anyone fall off a bike during a wheely ... I can only imagine.
I've only seen people crash, loop, flip forwards, but they all held onto the bike until they were thrown off.
Did the bike 12 and hit the tail, did it loop, or did it just go past your comfort zone ?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Re: Wheelie Crash

Hmmm.......that's exactly why I never did or do that stunt shit, that would be me for sure. Oh well live and learn hope you had insurance coverage.
Hey I got a room for rent if you need it in order to get a new bike. My parents told me the same thing when I first wanted a bike but my sister convinced them they should let me becuase all I did was work otherwise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

jdc03...

it wasnt just like fallin off i had the bike up and just went way past the balance point and the bike hit 12 o'clock and wen it hit it kept fallin back and began to flip so i fell on my back and the bike kept flippin and i started rollin

·
Registered
327 Posts

jdc03...

it wasnt just like fallin off i had the bike up and just went way past the balance point and the bike hit 12 o'clock and wen it hit it kept fallin back and began to flip so i fell on my back and the bike kept flippin and i started rollin
My version looks funnier in my head ...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

i can only imagine, ill let u have ur laugh i wont hold it against you, its my own fault for fukin around

·
Registered
219 Posts

sorry to hear what happened with you and the bike... but i will be back by sunday with my bike and other stuff im picking up in fl... hopefully i will be out on sunday for a ride...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts