Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from this area? I'm located in Fall River, just wondering if anyone is from around the area, would love to meet up with some more guys to go for a cruise.

I just picked up my k4 about 3 months ago.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Fall River is nothing but a skip for me. Let me know when you guys are meeting up. I can bring some fellow riders down for a nice ride. Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you guys be intersted in doing a little meet up then maybe a cruise? I was thinking maybe meeting up at Colt State park in Bristol, RI and possibly cruising out to Newport, RI ????

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dunno if it will happen, I was just throwing an idea out, but if there's interest, I will try to get something going???

·
Registered
252 Posts
If it does happen count me in Sundays is good for sure. Saturdays I can do also except for the 23rd of this month That's my clubs Trophy party. But like I said name the time and day. I would love to go on such a run.

·
Registered
490 Posts
i'm from millis which is close to Foxboro. But i currently live in Boston. So I am between those 2 places alot.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm from North Attleboro which is kinda near that region, but im in western MA durin the week...if any weekend stuff happens lemme know

·
Registered
531 Posts
I was just at that BAR today, lots of bike go there. the waitress look good
too

·
Registered
472 Posts
Im in Medfield and I would like to hook up w/you guys, lets try to put a ride together...end up at that topside place in Bristol maybe eh?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Today is Monday 8/8/05 anyone riding today after work? I'm off at 4:00pm Holla by then if so.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts