Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Top notch helmet(I have several) but,you really need to try on an Arai before purchase as they have different models to fit different shape noggins and sometimes none of their models fit certain heads ...for example @8you4t has such a huge cranium the only thing that fits him is a hollowed out pumpkin

https://www.araiamericas.com/the-arai-difference/fit

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top notch helmet(I have several) but,you really need to try on an Arai before purchase as they have different models to fit different shape noggins and sometimes none of their models fit certain heads ...for example @8you4t has such a huge cranium the only thing that fits him is a hollowed out pumpkin

I’m using Rx7 for quite some time already. So looking for this design size S as I’m here in Singapore only have size M

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Would have been nice if you included that you already wear an RX7 :hammer
Regardless you should still try it on before purchase

·
Administrator
13,253 Posts

True story about my head ... sadly I wish I could say it was full of brains , but it’s actually full of bacon :thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Pumpkin'-bacon.....Mmmmmmmm sounds like a new coffee flavor for Starbucks bike-nite

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
So guys, where do I get this arai Rx7 with this design?
For such a simple question,is Google not helping you???

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,556 Posts
Also look here and here. The first site doesn't have size S. But you could try asking Arai as sometimes the same shell is used for multiple sizes and the only difference is the interior padding, which could be swapped.

I used Google.

·
Super Moderator
14,937 Posts
For such a simple question,is Google not helping you???
Surprisingly Google doesn't seem to return many options which makes me think the helmet has been discontinued. Looks like all that's left is old unsold stock. I believe that helmet was a 2017 model.
:dunno

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thks guys for the info.

Goggle not really help much as I’m looking for size S n worse is the price is in GBP which convert to Singapore is like 1k above. Singapore here is selling ard $800sg with pin lock.

I been searching for this but all in GBP. I try goggle in Japan but can’t translate what they talking abt...🤣

If any of u guys could find somewhere near same price as in Singapore, it would be great. Thks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
Zali
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing