Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
well, we know it's not Ghostrider. this dude was only doing 130. i wonder what bike he's riding? that cop was pretty cool though. around here you'd probably get shot as soon as you stopped. i guess they're used to having news helicopters watching every move in Cali.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
there's a great divide in the perception of speed between those who don't ride and those who do. but then again, newspeople don't have real news to fill up shows with so they have to sensationalize everything they can. like the whole bit about kids being in the streets or whatever.

·
Registered
870 Posts
wow:punk :punk that was great he did not get hurt and did not kill any people at the little league field:lol , also hats off to the cop, for not shooting him ripping off his helmet and pepper spraying him in the face, kicking him then tazering him for "resisting" arrest. :cursing :cursing helicoppers

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
:wacko
onfiregixxer said:
wow:punk :punk that was great he did not get hurt and did not kill any people at the little league field:lol , also hats off to the cop, for not shooting him ripping off his helmet and pepper spraying him in the face, kicking him then tazering him for "resisting" arrest. :cursing :cursing helicoppers
No shit bro it's good to see a cop acting civil for once

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
I must tip my hat off to the officer...I thought he was gonna run out of his car, knock down the bike, tackle the guy down, and cuff him with all his gear on. Very surprised at the cops actions.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't get the title of this thread, or the comments by the guy who posted the clip? What does melting pot, running a train or some lady have to do with this video? Regardless, good vid and a good ending.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Wow hats off to the cop.

Did that guy run out of gas or did he simply have enough and realized he was being a complete fucking idiot?

·
Custom titles make his mangina flare up
1,739 Posts
onfiregixxer said:

well of course... that was for the cameras :cool

·
Custom titles make his mangina flare up
1,739 Posts
Cheez5000 said:
ooh, this was on the news here 2 nights ago, apparently the cop's friendly approach to the rider is now under investigation

wtf? are you kidding me? what SHOULD he have done? shot him?
gimme a break... keep us updated on that?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.