Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Koo koo... i thought that guy w/ the caged 929 was gunna rock sum slow stuff...

Any of them u or where u filming?
I had the camera on the bike, I was filming. I'm not a good stunter, twisties are my thing. I've got some slow stuff from the caged 929 and another bud, just gotta put it on video and I'll post it up

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow...one guy that can ride a standup..and 2 that can skitch..thats an impressive "stunt" video.
Watch it again

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
wow...one guy that can ride a standup..and 2 that can skitch..thats an impressive "stunt" video.
well yeah but still i mean its a stunt this ain't a pure stunting website. Guy contributed to the site and I enjoyed the vid... it was calming.

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
Nice vid man. Looked like you were riding pretty close behind the guys doing the wheelies though. If they go down then so do you. Be careful out there.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well yeah but still i mean its a stunt this ain't a pure stunting website. Guy contributed to the site and I enjoyed the vid... it was calming.
i realize that it is not a 'stunt' website..however he titled it 'stunt video'...while wheelieing and skitching is considered 'stunting' i wouldnt consider that video to be a stunt video..that was a whole lot of boring lameness...and as for watching it again i skipped though it the first time and saw all i needed to see...what other exciting shit did i miss? cause i dont think there was anything there for me to see.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i realize that it is not a 'stunt' website..however he titled it 'stunt video'...while wheelieing and skitching is considered 'stunting' i wouldnt consider that video to be a stunt video..that was a whole lot of boring lameness...and as for watching it again i skipped though it the first time and saw all i needed to see...what other exciting shit did i miss? cause i dont think there was anything there for me to see.
There are other vids on the site, go check em out. You will see high speed standups, low speed standups, one handed wheelies, flamingos, can-cans, iron crosses, skitching behind the bike(I think) among other things. They might not be as good as some, and hell, people that talk shit don't bother me as long as they have proof they know what they are talking about, but I haven't seen you put up any video. Until you do, STFU and have a nice day

1 - 20 of 32 Posts