Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very bored with the hockey sucks threads. If you don't like it keep outta here. I am going to start deleting any threads that are just about your hate for hockey. I don't care about it, Mr. Gixxer does not care and frankly we have the power to delete them so deal with it.

I have no problem with the mindless crap talking of teams though. Colorado sucks ect are fine. Just put some humor or something in it.

Agreed? If not too bad I don't care just obey

jontflesh

·
Registered
17,982 Posts
Ummm go Packers

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
We hear and obey oh Fleshy one.

So...WTF is hockey anyway? Does it have aliens...motorcycles...or hi powered automatic weapons?

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Originally posted by poacher:
We hear and obey oh Fleshy one.

So...WTF is hockey anyway? Does it have aliens...motorcycles...or hi powered automatic weapons?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LMAO..
Good one Poacher...

hey Fleshy...

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by bigredTL1000S:
ON A SERIOUS NOTE:

we are taking you seriously....sortof
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I resent that remark and move for it to be stricken from my record immediatly

jontflesh

·
Registered
405 Posts
right, right!!
as a transplanted canadian, HOCKEY IS the shit!
I don't know any other sport where you get injuries night after night and guys play HURT. not like the pussies in baseball

Although i'm not too proud of the LEAFS' right now, hopefully they will redeem themselves.
HUZZAH!... FOR THE LEAFS'
(huzzah from the simpsons')

·
Registered
549 Posts
+1 on the no "I hate hockey" Wots wrong with hockey? They might as well play softball. No not the underarm version, but the one they call soccer (also called Drama-ball, Fairy ball, I get hurt when someone touches me, etc...) Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the sport, but when it's called a non-contact sport, and they start swinging at each other,and also crying because they get "tackled", they dive deeper than jacques cousteau. Now give me a break please, they don't know shit about tackles unless they've played gridiron and/or aussie rules. And wot's with the spectators? Are they so f'n bored of the game they're watching that they have to resort to riots? And when it's 0-0 draw they say it's skill. WTF? wot's the skill in not getting any score apart from defence getting a workout. There's more skill in getting a goal after getting knocked down by an opponent so u can stick it right up 'em.

And one more thing, why is there no group for Lacrosse. NLL is the next big franchise, and it's awesome. I play box down here in OZ. It's the best sport next to hockey. Hockey's the fastest sport on two feet. Technically, it isn't - lacrosse is. Hockey's the fastest sport on skates.

P.S. Go Penguins!!!
P.P.S Go Roughnecks!!!:punk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
12 Participants
Halfabusa
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing