Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost finished. I have to buff the front fairing and install the decals. Also i have a single seat tail which needs repaint because the base color reacted with the black

Well here it is....

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
DAMN! Look'n nice!!!
Very good job you did! I'm in love with the CF frame covers!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
looks really nice astro. where did you get that steering stablizer? great looking bike.

·
Registered
436 Posts
to hell with all the decals! id have kept it plain, or did some custon graphics! im not a free (not free you paid them to advertise for them)advertisement for anyone!

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
to hell with all the decals! id have kept it plain, or did some custon graphics! im not a free advertisement for anyone!
Some people like "REPLICA'S"....... I happen to be one of them. For the most part I would say 90% of the noob members here don't have a clue about the race teams or the bikes they used for racing back in the era. If you don't like racing fine..... but don't knock someone for their preferences. It looks good just like you have it John!

·
Registered
436 Posts
if i buy it and it comes w/ a decal fine i paid for it, but im not doing any free advertisements! atleast the racing teams got paid for it! and i wasnt knocking it...it looks sweet, but all the decals arent for me...but i guess you want your bike to look like someone els's its perfect then...you succeeded! congratulations you now have someone els's bike! way to go!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
right on Dan!

ky93 i bet you dont have any idea what's Sietto, what's GP1 and Kyoseki....

If you know a little bit history about Suzuki's racing efford you would know that with those colors some guys like Kevin Shwartz and Doug Polen wrote history in Suzuka 8hours.. Some of us like replicas... some others like customize their sportbikes like cruisers....

Someone's else bike? WTF Not sure if you know that but the first GSXR came out as a racing replica of the endurance bikes .. it had twin headlights just because the endurance GS1000R had twinheadlight and it was painted blue,black and white just because their racing bikes was painted like this....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
astro, i know nothing about the Siettl, GP1 and Kyoseki. but i do like the Replicas. hell i would like to know some info about the old race team.

But then i understand where ky93 is coming from. But i do like the look of Replicas and also customz.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts