Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are several pics of my 04 750. I just put a full Arata titanium system on this weekend so I figured I'd post some pics showing all that I've done.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The system ended up being right around $1250 with the carbon fiber on the can.
I just want to get a few more miles on it and then I'll go get a custom map made.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Yeah, there are a lot of yellow gixxers rolling around...that's why I did the seat, tank, and front hugger the way I did. I wanted to be a little different.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering what the S stands for or means, I DJ and it's from the logo I have for my DJ name.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
sweet ride,
the only thing that looks wierd to me is the liscence plate holder..it looks like it sticks out a lot..? does it??

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I assume by sticking out you mean away from the bike as in getting it the way of when turning? It doesn't stick out any further than the foot pegs so if those hit, then the plate mount will hit, but otherwise it should be good.

·
Registered
187 Posts
what does the Arata sound like.. one of my friends had a full Arata on his 03 R1 and it sounded sweet..just wondering what it sounds like on 3/4 litre..

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sounds good! I'm happy with it
I'm not sure what I would compare it too, but yeah, I think it sounds sweet.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spry,

Where'd you get the white face gauge at? Was it a bitch to install?
I got the face gauge from blue gauges . They're the reverse illumiglo gauge with blue LEDs and a red LED under the tach. Here is what it looks like at night.

Yeah, about the S on the seat, tank and front hugger, see the above post. Thanks guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts