Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all,
My tank camera mount came in the mail today - just had enough time to put it on before dark so I decided to give it a try. Nothing special, just a short little run around the area - added a couple of wheelies (which is not hard to do on this bike as you all know). Will be shootin some vid of the canyons this weekend
Talk to you all later.

Click Here

·
Registered
397 Posts
Having fun with standups
,these 05s are so flickable and the front just want to point to the sky.Best bike i ever rode yet,luv the bitch

Stay safe...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Having fun with standups
,these 05s are so flickable and the front just want to point to the sky.Best bike i ever rode yet,luv the bitch

Stay safe...
Yeah, this thing is a menace in the canyons, like you said, so flickable. Great freakin bike. And yeah BigJ, that is a stock pipe you are hearing . . . I didn't think the stocker sounded that good
- I guess wearing a helmet really kills the sound because when I'm riding, I can barely hear that shiznit . . . I do have a Yosh TRS Ti on the way. I will post up when it comes in.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
nice bro!!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do we all need to pitch in and get you a better camera mount?....ha ha

www.sportbikecam.com
Yeah bro, my camera's mounting screw is toward the front of the cam which made the damn thing rotate whenever I got on the throttle or turned!! I had to keep adjusting it with my hand
I am going to have to ghetto rig this thing but it will work
Although, if anyone wants to donate for the cause, you can paypal me

·
Registered
691 Posts
Big thats a cool little video. Are you clutchin those wheelies up? and at what RPM? i cant reallly tell to good?

·
Registered
919 Posts
yeah that second stand up was clutched... i find that this one (k5) has easier ergos for clutchin em up while standing - the biggest showstopper i got in my book 'o' tricks is a 5 or 10mph stand up, and its quite a bit more comfortable for the left hand on the new beast.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big thats a cool little video. Are you clutchin those wheelies up? and at what RPM? i cant reallly tell to good?
Yeah, those are clutched in 2nd at about 5k rpm rolling at about 40mph . . . . it really dosen't need to be clutched, you can just power it, but I like how fast it comes up when using the clutch . . you can just bang straight up to the bp.

Oh and the camera mount is from ebay:

click

Good quality and a good price . . dude shipped it in two days . ..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts