Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

man they are slim

and yes they are the new GSX-R style ones, thanks Libertek!

now to bondo up the stock light hole and mount these two suckers in there

actually Joey is going to trick out a new tail section for me and mount them up all pretty like

·
Registered
308 Posts
Wish we could get decent shit like that over here.

do you know how much they would be in u.k £'s.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree Gixxerpower, we're always 6 months behind.
Can't find an undertray for the old school boys to match the lights though!

·
Super Moderator
17,292 Posts
Mr G, Is it possible to give the an old skool '88 750 tail, the new school look...Maybe like a 2000??? What would be involved beside's the money for the tail?? How difficult would it be??

Anyone???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mr. Gixxer,
What's the price, and where'd you get 'em? I have a single race tail I bought off a racer for near nothing, and it doesn't have any holes for brake lights. A great time to incorporate these LEDs, no? Are they plug and play with '91 750 connectors?

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by spike52:
Mr G, Is it possible to give the an old skool '88 750 tail, the new school look...Maybe like a 2000??? What would be involved beside's the money for the tail?? How difficult would it be??

Anyone???
<hr></blockquote>

should not bee too hard, that is if you want to weld on a the subframe from a 2000 + bike

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Beeno:
Mr. Gixxer,
What's the price, and where'd you get 'em? I have a single race tail I bought off a racer for near nothing, and it doesn't have any holes for brake lights. A great time to incorporate these LEDs, no? Are they plug and play with '91 750 connectors?
<hr></blockquote>

they are not plug and play, but comewith splice connectors that make the job simple enough

I am not sure on the price as I get a set for eval purposes

go to www.libertek.com to view/price them

They are going to be mounted in an Air Tech tail section that has no brakelight hole also

it will have two recessed fibreglass "tubes" created to hold the lights

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Mr. G, did you ever install that '93 1100wp shock, or did one of your suppliers break free with some good stuff????

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bcjohn:
Mr. G, did you ever install that '93 1100wp shock, or did one of your suppliers break free with some good stuff????
<hr></blockquote>

hey!

shit man sorry that I haven't called ya back

I never mounted up your shock yet, still having some linkage issues

I did manage to remove your spring for testing purposes, but otherwise it is completely unmolested

I got an SRS link, but it didn't solve all my problems

1 - 11 of 11 Posts