Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best friend and I went out for a ride last night and she took me by this little gem of a photoshoot location that she had spotted a while back. It turned out to be an interesting background for some photos.

I have high rez versions of the photos if anyone is interested.

Sorry for yet another K5 photo post but I figured some of you guys would appreicate some cool images.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice

Where abouts is that? My guess would be Toronto?

·
Registered
214 Posts
damn! that is a sweet bike! but, how the heck did you get yers before i got mine???? I ordered mine in feburary! and it is still not here.....how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? pm if you dont wanna post it

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Man , you have very nice bike !!!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I live in the south part of the United States (Louisiana) I have to have one!!!!! How can I get it here in the South......

·
Registered
941 Posts
You know, I really do not like the 05's looks much, but I just fell in love with this solid black one......

Absolutely Beautiful.......

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I live in the south part of the United States (Louisiana) I have to have one!!!!! How can I get it here in the South......
I Know of a couple available but with such limited numbers available I dont think you expect to wheel a killer deal. But they are out there if you look.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'll share some more pics of its progress as the mods arrive.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am hard at work on trying a road trip to Canada!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts