Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,492 Posts
Purty, but yeah, that's definately newer than old school.

If you have MANY more of these then your supply will probably be greater than demand so we should be able to pick the stuff up for super cheap right? You know just so you won't be tripping over them all the time.

For those, I'll give you $50 and my left over pizza from last night (Pizza Hut Pepperoni). I'll pay shipping.

All kidding aside Warren, those are beautiful parts. Hope they go to a worthy owner. :thumbup

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welll...The FAST color is on the INSIDE where no-one will know.
These are limited edition SLEEPER parts from a ONE DAY production run.
If you had a pizza with onions and peppers i might consider your offer.
Oh well...i'll just hold onto them till a worthy owner presents themself.
Of course he/she will need to supply a resume with references and a trw report as well. Then, i"ll need to inspect their garage for cleanliness and oil droppings. If all that checks out, they will THEN need to submit an application for approval by our board members.
We dont let just ANY G.D.C member adopt these parts!

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im SOOOO touched by my fellow members concerns for my well being and the well being of these BEAUTIFUL parts. Actually, i believe i DO have a windscreen for this fairing, which i will include for FREE to the lucky recipient of the front fairing!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
way to twist my arm srad how much for the fairing and windsceen shipped to 76504 maybe even the mids and lowers maybe if you have them just laying around black would be nice of course ill have to talk to the old lady she's not into conservation as much as i am!!! lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.