Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been working on designing up some all billet 2 pc. clip ons for gixxers. Here is a solid Cad model of them. They are still in the design process, but I wanted to share a bit with you guys.
Here is a pic of just the clip on's with handlebars, and then mounted in conjunction with my billet tree.
Hope you guys like them.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do all me designing in Mastercam solids. I am thinking about making the handlebar ends that fit into the clip on to be eccentric. (off center)
This way, you will be able to rotate the handle bar radially as well as the clip on to get maximum range of bar adjustment.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you made a lower clamp to go with the upper clamp with adjustable offsets i think you would get a lot of interest from racers .
I know of only one company that offers adjustable offset "inserts" and that is Attack Racing.
It is a very unique design being interchangeable like that. Honestly, I'm not out to copy other peoples stuff like that. Therefore, down the road, I would probably just offer full top and bottom trees with the offset built into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Pro-Lux-Racing
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing