Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a solo seat cover of of an '86 1100, I think it will fit my '86 750. Someone please give a quick confirmation.

Thanks.

John

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once again, thanks Simon. I definitely owe you one.

John

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you are still looking at 1, I have a 1 taking up space. You can have it! but before that smile get too big, it's not in the best of shape! one seat mount hole has a crack (needs small fill to the front) one inner tab is missing (fits under seat)and a crack on the back corner that needs to be filled, missing 1/4 in of the front lower corner and I do not have the pad...also... has been painted red (and crappy at that) no road rash thow. the only good news is that it is (was) OEM and not glass. I can send pics if you wish. The only thing I ask is you pay "accual" shipping charges. It's not a bad fix and you can paint to match

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll get back to you, I just picked up one for $20 but it hasn't arrived yet. Let me see how rough it is and I'll let you know.

Thanks.

John

·
Registered
426 Posts
John, I stumbled across a guy that has 2 "mint" OEM solo covers, 1 '87 1100 bl/bl/bl/on white and 1 '86-87 blk/red/silver 1100, both are clean, but I do not have a price. let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts