Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nice find Bobby. I still have the original seat cowl for mine. Right now it looks identical to that on on eBay. It's going to be painted to match the bike next week. Good luck on the auction Dan.

Mike

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey Dan, if you really want it, snipe it. That way you don't get in a bidding war and lose it at the last second. Nice looking cowl. Don't worry about me, got one with a solo tail on it's way.

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
Hey Dan, if you really want it, snipe it. That way you don't get in a bidding war and lose it at the last second. Nice looking cowl. Don't worry about me, got one with a solo tail on it's way.
I can say for a fact that I'm not going to win this.... they typically go for $130 every time they are on ebay. I just figured I would stir things up a bit. I usually snipe all the things I bid on..... atleast those that I REALLY REALLY want.

Besides I have other things marked to buy on ebay for the Orange Beast.
Those I will snipe!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hoping to get it, this is the 3rd one I have bidded on, I think if I get it and paint it silver like the rest of the bike, it will really set it off

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hoping to get it, this is the 3rd one I have bidded on, I think if I get it and paint it silver like the rest of the bike, it will really set it off
Uncool man. 317 already said he was bidding on it and you're snaking it from him?

·
26,430 Posts
Uncool man. 317 already said he was bidding on it and you're snaking it from him?
It's no biggie..... someone else already outbid me before Speedy got to it. Good luck Speedy!

·
26,430 Posts
I just wish I had a mold of the OEM cowl so I could make my own!! I could make a killing producing my own seat cowl for this bike!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
wanna talk??? I will be having a spare cowl shortly (no, not the ebay one) that I could spare!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts