Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,182 Posts
I tried snowboarding in my younger years, and it ended in tragedy...... twice(read: sprained ankle in less than 10 feet both times). So, maybe I will try it again, but it isn't happening soon.

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
I guess I should have asked......DOES ANYONE SNOWBOARD ON THIS FORUM????

Snowboarders are nothing but trouble......I had a feeling you were a single planker.:monkeyface

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!:punk

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
I ski & snowboard. Depends on the mountain & snow. Anybody been to Jiminy Peak?? Taking my son this year so want something a little more "family".

:cheers

·
Registered
256 Posts
njracer - people who can't snowboard/just learning (falling leaf) do ruin powder runs, but those who actually know what they're doing carve just as nice as any skier, lol.

Been to Camelback once this season and just wasn't satisfied at all. Been to Blue mountain more since their parks are set up nicer. Gonna hit up VT in Feb. & probably a couple of Mountaincreek runs in the morning.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i'm only 35 minutes from Camelback so Mt. Creek is probably the same distance....how is it there?
Between the two places, I prefer Mountaincreek to ride. Just a bit more variety @ Creek. Hunter & Windham are still my favorites for local places, but I can't do the whole waking up @ 4:30-5am just to be the first on the trails then be home around 7-8pm. Lately, have been doing half day sessions @ either Creek or Blue. Be home after lunch and still have the rest of the day to spend with wife @ little baby boy. :cheers

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
we should plan a gixxer snow play day!!!
Fixed it for ya....since ya really don't want to piss of the 2 plank admin.:monkeyface:chucks:lmao

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
i did a stratton & okemo weekend over mlk, snow was solid though idk what its going to be like now that its 60 degrees and raining here in the city. we're going up to windham at the end of february for a weekend. might try and get up to jay in march for some spring skiing too.

i used to snowboard but i ski now, would do boarding again but skiing has been pretty fun.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Since it's supposed to snow this weekend, anyone going up to the Poconos? I'm probably going to Blue Mt. on Sunday, as it's the closest one. I don't feel like driving 2+ hrs on a Sunday.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts