Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I was up in canyons this morning and snapped a few pics of the bike. Just the other night, I darkened the turn signal lenses on my bike. I reallly hated the way stock lenses looked so decided to smoke them. For anyone who is interested in doing this, I used a product called "VHT Night Shades" - got it from ebay for about $6.00. Pretty cool product. The signals are still pretty bright too. Talk to you all later.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think it looks good!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good.

(Could you explain the three spoke Marchesinis?
)
Yeah, they're new models for '05 . . . . . . naw, they're just stickers
I wish I had the funds to buy some real one's, but the wallet isn't too healthy right now. Next purchase will be a yosh pipe, then maybe a set of wheels . . .

·
Registered
732 Posts
I could live with that. The stock turn signals are a visual sore spot for me. The rear ones especially. I guess I just associate the clear lens look with cheesy "tuner" cars. Your stealth treatment is really effective.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i like the looks think it might be even better on the other color bikes being they have more black

·
Registered
919 Posts
ewww... stock pipe...

lol and i believe if u look closely you'll see that your 'marchenisis' are actually made by enkei, just like mine

the lenses look nice though...
oh, and is that my beloved angeles crest in the background??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.