Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
17,016 Posts
I went to the shop with my buddy who was gettin his first pistol (G17), and I ended up getting the M&P 15 Sport, damn peer pressure! :p Now I gotta wait the 10 days

Anyone know about this rifle? Reviews look solid from what I've seen. Its my first AR, so any tips / upgrades / anything I should know about?

I have 2 myself.
Great stock rifle, very reliable. I've put a couple hundred rounds of shit ammo through one of them with out a single problem. The one I take to the range the most came as the ORC model, and I haven't done anything to it except the rail and optics & a Surefire G2.

Enjoy the zombie killer!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
My first AR a couple years back was an M&P 15T. The only thing I did not like was the trigger. It did not have a very crisp break or a consistent reset. Made rapid firing difficult sometimes.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
The S&W M&P 15 is a solid rifle for the price.

I would check out some of the other rail systems before I said Daniel Defense was expensive. Then again, it could be because of my location.

*ETA- Savannah, Georgia

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
My only advice would be to buy as much ammo as you can afford and shoot it until you have problems with. Find out the cause of your issues, fix them, and then shoot some more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts