Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broncos lose to the Skins???????
Saints BARELY beat the Rams??????
Vikings won by 17 points, but didn't look like they should have either.

:wacko

·
Tambouriner
6,000 Posts
Well the 'Skins season was over a while ago (in my opinion before it even started) but when you can't get excited about playoff possibilities, the next best thing is to get excited about playing spoiler. It's kind of fun to watch a shitty team knockoff a better team because they came to play that week.

Go Skins!!!

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Denver's defense looked like last year's defense for the first time this year and they are in serious trouble is Chris Simms is the starting QB.

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
Honestly people :scratch do you see anyone other than Saints or Vikings coming out of the NFC and Colts or.....well Colts coming out of AFC :lol

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Denver's defense looked like last year's defense for the first time this year and they are in serious trouble is Chris Simms is the starting QB.
I disagree with the first part of this statement. The defense has been spoiled for a few weeks now. They went from 1st in the NFL to steadily losing one place per week to 2nd after the first loss to 3rd after the second loss and now I'm guessing they will be 4th at best and likely 5th or 6th overall. The offense has been struggling since week 6 so this was also no shock. Chris Simms is a joke and the contract Shanahan gave him before he was canned was laughable and might be what got him shit canned ultimately. That's one of the reasons Cutler was complaining because is backup was making 4x more than he was and he felt he deserved more money... rightly so. I can't believe all the QB turmoil in the league and a guy like Jeff Garcia is sitting at home. :dunno

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Honestly people :scratch do you see anyone other than Saints or Vikings coming out of the NFC and Colts or.....well Colts coming out of AFC :lol
It's a whole new season when the Playoffs start. Who would have thought Pitt or AZ would have went all the way, GMen before that. There are a lot of dangerous teams out there. Every team with 1-2 losses has been tested throughly, and the unbeatens have showed great poise but are very beatable.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
My falcons lost too, my team needs to play to win, instead of playing not to lose. In the NFC a 9-7 team can backdoor it into the playoffs.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
I disagree with the first part of this statement. The defense has been spoiled for a few weeks now. They went from 1st in the NFL to steadily losing one place per week to 2nd after the first loss to 3rd after the second loss and now I'm guessing they will be 4th at best and likely 5th or 6th overall.
I see what you are saying Jer, but it seemed that the defense had some real big issues this week. Not being able to stop Pittsburgh is one thing, not being able to stop the Redskins running game without Portis is something entirely different :lol hopefully they will get back on track this Sunday.

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Dont worry, we will give the Saints their first lost, when yall come to the GA Dome...Im hoping :dunno
Anything can happen. I think it's going to take the Saints slipping up for a game while their opponent brings it for them to lose. I'm not saying it won't happen. I'm just saying I'm not sure there is a team that can beat them when they are 100% on top of their game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts