Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a freind who owed me so he is paying me back bying buying my exhuast, yoshi TRS titanium, but he ordered a slip-on and not a bolton like I thought he was. My question is, is it worth it to just get the "slip-on" over the bolt on becuase I can see the "slipon" does not just slip on, the stock exhaust has to be cut off from what I can see on 05 750's, and the new one welded back on. Is there any difference in slip on and bolt on????

·
Registered
217 Posts
slip on has no greater performance than the bolt on. your spending more money to cut ur stock pipe then just the bolt on. Its a waste of money in my opinion too.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yoshimura does not make Slip-On exhaust for 04 and on Gixxers.....you better check with your friend to see what he ordered.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I knew he ordered the wrong thing, just wanted to make sure, it hasnt gotten here yet, its been on backorder forever, if he even odered it. He works at a dealership, but not suzuki. And he is paying for it dealer price, no clue what hes paying for it, I saw it on morepowerracing.com for like 350 shipped, which is awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts