Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was looking on there website and couldn't find that tail. Where on there website is it. As I am interested in getting one too. Thanx

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx guys on response .... now i just want to know do u guys think that this tail is almost like the newer gen tail (like would it sit high in the back )or is it just the same shape of the srad models just with out the rear seat ????

and the tail is in the bodywork section under seat cowls i think ......

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey did you ever get the tail section...was thinking bout getting it myself or trying to mock up an 04 1000 tail on my 98 600.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
naw i didn't get it yet they just sent me there catalog .... they have this tail listed for 255.00 but thats euro so i wonder how much that is in U.S dollars ....
Online Currency Converter :

255.00 EUR = 319.381 USD

·
Registered
120 Posts
its a complete seat unit with a built in undertail, it costs about £220 over here in the UK.

Skidmarx stuff is usually pretty well made and i'm sure you could get it shipped easily enough

·
Registered
120 Posts
its a twin rear light style undertray, very similar to the skidmarx K model undertray

·
Registered
68 Posts
how would order those? i want to get one soon. i guess you have to call over there. from what i saw in the pic do you need a different exhaust hanger? or anything else to completer this change?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts