Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
just happened to me too after 4 years. curcumstances are a little different, but I know what your going through. there's really not much that helps out, but if you wanna chat you can IM me on aol instant messenger. wolph82w is my screen name.

who knows, maybe she will come back to you and just needs her space for a while? that's what i'm hoping for in my situation. just take things one day at a time, clean up some messes you made in your house, vaccume the floor, change the oil and coolant in your car or truck, oil the chain on the bike. it doesn't really take your mind off of things but it's something to do rather than sit around all day long. maybe go for a run or walk at a park? working out has helped me alot... although the park is full of couples which sucks.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
many other fish in the sea - and those who actually like racing and will be supportive of your desires to race. it will work out in the end. Get that ring back and cash that shit in for racing.

"women.... can't live with 'em,,, pass the beernuts" - Norm from Cheers

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
bro you are better off, i always say " you either with me or against me and if you are not supportive you are against me so fuck off"

·
Registered
69 Posts
Been there two years ago
Came home the house was wall to wall empty .. (room for bikes in winter )
Never got kicked that hard in my life .
Ring now resides in the bottom of fish tank (cool )
That why I like racing ,You have a set of rules and once in a while you can actually win .
with women the rules change with the fn wind .
Id say a few more race days are in order .

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
jp233 said:
many other fish in the sea - and those who actually like racing and will be supportive of your desires to race. it will work out in the end. Get that ring back and cash that shit in for racing.

"women.... can't live with 'em,,, pass the beernuts" - Norm from Cheers

Well then I must be fishing with an empty Hook then.

Sorry to hear Chad.

Hey I think there is a Hooters Girl waiting for you :lol

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Hell, happened to me 5 months ago after 9 years, having been married 6 of them. Hit damn hard in the beginning but it's lightening up now. Finally got the time to get my road racing license (got it last week so now I'm officially qualified to post in here :D) and do some races - and I don't need any acceptance from anyone on how I spend my money in that context :D

One of the good things about it all is that we never got around to getting kids :thumbup

Martin

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
21 Participants
SVS
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing