Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen several Gixxers around Singapore...even saw a 'Busa (the owner needs to wash that thing!) Any Singaporeans that are gixxer.comers? Anyone? I'm gonna be here for about 10 more days. Thought I could meet up with any members and have a beer or three.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi mate..
I'm SIngaporean and currently in Malaysia on tour... no... not the rock concert kind.. touring on my 96 SRAD 750... won't be back till November though... havin fun in Singapore?
Need help with anything?
Cheers

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta admit, Singapore is a beautiful city. Everyone is super friendly (and the women are absolutely stunning). The food is AWESOME! I've seen several GSXRs around. Is there a local sport bike enthusiast group?
How are the roads of Malaysia? I haven't been there in about 4 years...they weren't so good back then.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Carpey750 said:
I gotta admit, Singapore is a beautiful city. Everyone is super friendly (and the women are absolutely stunning). The food is AWESOME! I've seen several GSXRs around. Is there a local sport bike enthusiast group?
How are the roads of Malaysia? I haven't been there in about 4 years...they weren't so good back then.
Hi, i think u can try out this Singapore bikers' website.

Where all Singapore bikers meet

Btw I'm a Singaporean and a gixxer too.
Remember the Singlish like lei, liao, la, ya ya.................................

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello there,

Well in response to your query about the condition of roads here in malaysia... well.... the vack roads are still as f**ked up but the North South Expressway is good for the odd 160mph bursts... I cruise at about 125mph though... don't need to be too reckless what with all the commercial lorries and such... but still... a good ride...hehehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts