Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since I\'m back, here are some pictures

Pretty much all I did was touch up the paint, change yellow to white and slap the number stickers on. I like the number 13, that's why I chose it. And no, I'm not superstitious in the least. Just need to zip tie up the shock hose, stick the windscreen on, make sure the battery is charged, change oil and coolant and she is ready to race. Track opens at 6:30am tomorrow, woohoo!

The leftover crash damage I've been too lazy to fix.

And the shot all of the experts are going to see when they are flying by me as I get my race "legs" back...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Re: since I\'m back, here are some pictures

I see the ASMA sticker, do you race there much? Philbie and I go down there about once a month for trackays and i just did my first race there last weekend.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I took all of last year off, just did trackdays here at Sandia. The year before I went down to Arroyo twice to race. Doubt I'll head down there during the summer, 107 in the shade sucks. I met a few guys from gixxer.com there, but I honestly can't remember who. Might've been Leanangle, not sure.

Our club does not have any scheduled races down there this year, but money permitting, I might try to head down there towards the end of this season.

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts

WHADDDDDUUUUUUUUUPpppppppppppppp my biznitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see ya back!

No - you never met me. You'd remember my great riding ability! (not)

Might have been Philbie (Phil)... he's one of the head honchos out there now

I have YET to get to Arroyo. And I'm sure I'll be kicking myself in the ass for that if I make the first Arroyo SW Div CCS race.

Damned good to see you back!

So - are you coming out to Firebird for any CCS events?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

What's this "IF" shit Jody? Step away from the nipple and go down there. I think you'll like the track if it's not windy like the last two months. May isn't windy from what I understand.

I suppose it could have been me you met down there. I was the guy who wrecked hard last March entering the carousel and tried to launch my bike to the moon. Rapid disassembly is bad, note to self.

Look me up if you do make it down there for a race weekend. Look for the Homeless guy.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I might try to make it out to Firebird, we'll have to see how the finances are. And Lean, you'd really like Arroyo, it's a great track. Fast straight, technical backside.

Philbie, I didn't make it to Arroyo at all last year, I was down there the year before. I think the guy I met was part of the Helmet Harbor crew.

If you guys want to come out here, let me know. My place is always available to crash at, 2 spare beds and plenty of floor space.

·
Registered
215 Posts

I think you'll like the track if it's not windy like the last two months. May isn't windy from what I understand.
*cough* bullshit *cough* Next thing you'll tell him it doesn't rain there either!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

LMAO, only when a group of you PSCers show up. Funny how that kept happening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts