Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fresher than 1000 virgins
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a reasonable price for a new Sig 556? Is 1100.00 a crazy price with iron sites only?

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've read that the plastic furniture leaves a lot to be desired and it feels real chintzy, but I have no first hand knowledge.

·
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link, however I do not know a local broker, and the pawn shop guys I have asked think I'm crazy. One however wanted to charge me $100 just to use him as the middle man. F that!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks for the link, however I do not know a local broker, and the pawn shop guys I have asked think I'm crazy. One however wanted to charge me $100 just to use him as the middle man. F that!

whoa, $100 for an Xfer:hammer did you ask if that price included some Vaseline?

never paid more than $25 here in GA, and thats even if I walked into a place that no one knew me.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Usual FFL transfer fee is $25. Keep looking around, I find it very hard to believe you cant find a FFL willing to do a transfer around your area.

·
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Auction closed on that particular one. I am going to try and give him a call after the weekend though.

·
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Santa picked one up. 556 classic without optics but rather a tactical leupold. after the holidays, ordering the STS-081 red dot though which is actually cheaper than the leupold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts