Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got Adobe Photoshop 7.0 free off the all so powerfull internet and am offering to throw together some Sig Pics for people so I can get some practice. My job is extra long and boring so I've got about 10 hours of freetime. They aren't nearly as awesome as Spidermans or some of the other guys/girls but let me know if anybody is interested.

G

·
0 Posts
Id love a sig pic. Anything you wanna put would be cool, as long as there is a Gixxer600 involved. Good Luck.

Peace.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by l 600 l:
Id love a sig pic. Anything you wanna put would be cool, as long as there is a Gixxer600 involved. Good Luck.

Peace.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Without any info or pics I don't have much to go off of.

Remember, don't store your Sig pic on the gixxer server.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by Random:
Hey Nic. Where did you downlaod photoshop for free? I already have a sigpic thanks.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">got mine off KAZAA

·
Registered
150 Posts
Im downloading Photoshop 7.0 from Kazaa
as we speak, wooooo hooooooooo!!!
, now i just need this damn snow to go away so I can get some pics of my bike and produce my sig

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I got mine from WINMX. I'm back at work and can get some sig pics done if anybody has got some pics.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hey could you make one for me?

My scanner is throwing a shit fit, so I can't scan you any pics.

I have a 2002 y/b gixxer six... I love Pug Dogs ( the tan colored ones)

I also love the colors light yellow and lavendar...

um... I like butterflies...

Do you think you can help? But I'll need somewhere to host it too. THanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, your sig pic looks pretty cool as it is. But I can throw something together. It probably won't be as nice as the one you got now. I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i am board as well so i decided to do a sig fo rsomeont also? Sry Sergent, not trying to put you out of a job but here is one for 98gixxer

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just downloaded photoshop on kazaa,how do i get the program to run?its version 7.0 and i can unzip the files i just dont know how to run the program.

·
Registered
755 Posts
If you are looking for something to do, I could use a sig. I have a 2001 blue and white 750. try putting fire or demons or something. Just go crazy with it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
photoshop 7 much different to the old version???

its a 169 mb d/load ...is it worth the it??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't think there is much to jump up and down over between 6 and 7 - unless you are a real poweruser.

I'm not too artsy-craftsy myself, but I got v7 from my work and all I could come up with so far for my sig pic is whatyou see...Took about 2 hours of work time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts