Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sick on my boots and am looking at a new set.

Im looking at the Alpinestar SMX-Plus of the SIDI Vertebra II. Anyone have opinions on either?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I have Sidi Vertebra II's and love them. Get hooked up at www.newenough.com for $195 HURRY!!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what is your experience with the SMX-PLUS? i can get a new set for about $200, and the SIDI Vertebra 2 for the same price.

I was thinking that the SMX's were top notch like the Vertigo Corsa.

I really like the SIDI Vertigo Corsa...but 350 is a bit too rich for me.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there is no price on your feet, believe me!!! i could have avoided 2 broken feet had i had the right boots
enough said!

So....SIDI it is....but Vertigo, Vertibra Race, or Vertibra II?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
there is no price on your feet, believe me!!! i could have avoided 2 broken feet had i had the right boots
enough said!

Either the Vertigo Corsa or the Vertebra Race - they have superior ankle protection to the standard Vertigo and Vert II.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have SIDIs. The only thing I don't like about them is the external velcro. On a rare occasion it will get caught up in my rearset not allowing me to slide my foot back. Otherwise, they've been thru a few crashes without problem.
-Harp

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
enough said!

Either the Vertigo Corsa or the Vertebra Race - they have superior ankle protection to the standard Vertigo and Vert II.
have not tried the corsa's personally but Timmy and Dave just got theirs, i swear by my vertebra race.... and next ones are the vertigo corsa!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would you consider a set of slightly used Sidi Vertibra race?
absolutely....If they are a size 44!
PM me of this wasn't just a general question.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
man don't listen to none of these assmunchers here. Get you a set of Timberlands, they come in a variety of colors, so that will not be a problem. Lace them joints up and have a blast man.........

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
enough said!

have not tried the corsa's personally but Timmy and Dave just got theirs, i swear by my vertebra race.... and next ones are the vertigo corsa!

i totally love them., i had the SMX before., these are 10x better.,

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Just took delivery of my Sidi Corsas from www.motonation.com a few days back and they are outstanding. Superior support for the ankle and throughout. It's a great combo of support(almost ski boot like) and comfortable utility.

Three snaps up!

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Between the two, SIDI all the way . . . the model with the most ankle support & protection.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts