Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see they make v&h side winder pro pipe up to 1992 will this work on my 94 1100 wierd my frame says 93 but title say 94 any way was wondering what would work or maybe a yosh my d&d sounds like to cats fiighting lol any help will work thanks all

·
Registered
4 Posts
its not the head tubes its the radiator. You have to have the inner tubes bent or put a 7 degree rake on the bike for clearance. I have a 93 with a Pro pipe by V&H on my bike

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yep will work! Take is slow and I used rachet straps to adjust the pipes to seat. I took off the oil cooler and put on a bypass block to make room. Works great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a 1996 suzuki gsxr 1100 i think it has a vance and hines sidewinder..my friend has the same bike model..he had someone heat up the end-piece,and they bent it about an inch to fit! I have the model number: Vance and Hines Pro Standard Pipe/model number V1200P....google chrome addictions powersports,they sell them for $200.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
It will work I've done several of them. Buy yourself one of those handheld torches that you can get at the hardware store and heat the pipes until they line up with the ports.Also your gonna have to remove and make a simple bypass for the oil cooler. Easy job takes a couple hours.Once you get the pipe on the bike and put it through some heat cycles if you take it off it goes back on like it was meant to be. I know of several bikes that go WELL into the 7's in the 1/4 using Vance & Hines oilcooled sidewinders on watercooled bikes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 1996 suzuki gsxr 1100 i think it has a vance and hines sidewinder..my friend has the same bike model..he had someone heat up the end-piece,and they bent it about an inch to fit! I have the model number: Vance and Hines Pro Standard Pipe/model number V1200P....google chrome addictions powersports,they sell them for $200.
I Have a 94 1100 Will They Fit Mines?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts