Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the fairing stay that screws in the head on the left sie of the bike any one got any suggestions where or got one laying about.??

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
I hate to say it but you are posting your questions in the wrong forum..... you will have better luck in the Oil Cooled Forum.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Are you talking about the rubber grommet (air cooled)or metal bracket that a watercooled used?

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you talking about the rubber grommet (air cooled)or metal bracket that a watercooled used?
yeah mine has rubber on it where the upper bolt fastens on the mid fairing its demolished

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Check with a dealer 1st...if not I have a couple extra laying around. Shoot me your addy & I'll mail you one.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

how can I freshin this header up a bit
and whats that cover on the engine its not a stock one
stil working on the side panels the front and tank are ready for paint.!!
cant wait to get th subframe on it

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

heres another sry bout the low lighhting its 12 oclock here

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I have 2 coming your way on Monday. I like the light sabre in photo of front of bike..oh wait thats just your sweat pants!

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have 2 coming your way on Monday. I like the light sabre in photo of front of bike..oh wait thats just your sweat pants!
lmao thats my son you see there
you know anything about that NRC cover when I got the engine it was on it so I left it there

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Those covers come out of Canada. They are thicker cast aluminum to resist breakage in the event you hit the deck. They are mandatory at track to prevent possible loss of oil .

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in that casse it'll stay where its at

1 - 12 of 12 Posts