Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
• Mossberg 590 (still needs a vertical fore grip)
• Stag-15 AR
• Colt .22 AR
• Glock 20
• FN FiveSeven
• Beretta 92FS
• GSG-922
• Glock 43
• Custom AR Pistol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
500$ makes it even better.8you4t, you don't have to be a rambo to own or want to own an AR-15. I used to not understand guns and people who own them, I remember I was reacting too positively when someone posted a thread with texans teaching their children how to shoot, but now it all makes sense to me.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
500$ makes it even better.8you4t, you don't have to be a rambo to own or want to own an AR-15. I used to not understand guns and people who own them, I remember I was reacting too positively when someone posted a thread with texans teaching their children how to shoot, but now it all makes sense to me.
Darn tootin', I had a rifle thrust into my hands almost as soon as I cleared immigration in Houston.

·
Administrator
13,297 Posts
Obviously the joke was wasted on you ... If I actually did have an issue there would be no confussion about it I can assure you ;)

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Darn tootin', I had a rifle thrust into my hands almost as soon as I cleared immigration in Houston.

A 6 yr old girl in a pink coat with peace signs, spraying an mp5.. I'm so confused.

·
7,744 Posts
Actually, I feel a little silly. That looks like a mini .22 version of an mp5 (folding stock and everything). But still cool to see a little girl spraying it on full-auto :lol

·
Super Moderator
14,960 Posts
Fuck it.... honestly with this world today, I don't blame ya. Nice collection. :cheers

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A 6 yr old girl in a pink coat with peace signs, spraying an mp5.. I'm so confused.
Nothing to be confused about. That's just Merica. :lmao

Fuck it.... honestly with this world today, I don't blame ya. Nice collection. :cheers
That's man. :cheers

·
7,744 Posts
It's hard to take anyone's opinion too seriously when they wear THAT much makeup. But nice hat though.

·
7,744 Posts
No one can say anything bad about Jennifer Connelly it was 1991 when the pics in that gif were taken and 24 yrs later, she's still smokin' hot. Can't say I've aged as well.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts