Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, any of the melb guys or anyone else had any experience with a shop called show and go (www.showandgo.com.au), i ordered and paid ALOT for a set of keihin carbs 8 weeks ago now, going onto 9 this wk, he quoted me 2-4 weeks, then the 2nd wk he says it will be another month because there are none avilable and they have to be built and come straight from the factory.. and 3 weeks after that deadline passed he says that they werent in the shipment, and im not sure if its a legit reason or if there just usless assholes... if there usless assholes, anyone wanna knock the idiot out :hammer and get my carbs???

·
Registered
499 Posts
For what its worth, I just asked a friend of mine who has dealt with them from time time to time, and he says they are quite reputable, so we assume they just can't get the carbs out of Sudco in a timely manner.

Probably doesn't help you much at present.

·
Registered
479 Posts
They're based in Adelaide.
I'm about halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne.
Yeah I got a set of mikuni jets from them, took a week to get them. One jet was an odd one, really narrow slot, but it does the trick.
I was happy with them for Mikuni gear.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
adelaide, melb, same thing :p lol. j/k. ok thanks guys, bin way way too long, good to hear that they are a good shop and that its most prob the factory thats screwing them around. thanks. ill let u's know how it goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.