Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get a k5, I have to put a shorty pipe on it.

Here's my understandings...
The trc by yosh
the trs by yosh
and the racefit

all of those are shorter pipes and available in slip-on's
can you maintain the passenger footpeg with any of those?
What would be the advantages to the full systems, higher power top-end, what about low end ?

Who has the best deals on these short pipes?
Are there any I missed?

·
Registered
335 Posts
most standard cans are 21" or 19", this one is 15.75"

If you want 12" you'll need more $$$ and have to wait for the order from Yosh or someone else.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You guys know what he means by shorty pipes. Why does everyone insist on being an asshole. If you don't have valid input. STFU

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
it looks kinda long to me , compared to most short exhaust I have seen !

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
You guys know what he means by shorty pipes. Why does everyone insist on being an asshole. If you don't have valid input. STFU
Daaaammm... having a bad day are we
Take a freaking joke will yah.. like nobody else on this board gets or gives out shit. Besides assholes are great.. everybody has one and what would you do with out one.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
And yes I know what he means. Yosh is one of the few companies that make them this short. More Like a sub to me. Is that better now.... so you can STFU

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have been searching all over the darn place looking for the stubby yosh slip-ons in carbon fiber for my k5, like the one on webber's bike. All the places I e-mail dont know what I'm talking about or they wont return my inquiry...........Any input at all, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm looking for something along the lines of the Yosh carbon trs shorty, or the yosh trc carbon shorty.

Any good reco's on where i can order one from and about how much it will set me back and my bike forward! The only place I saw was www.starcycle.com so far.

And yes a-holes are great, everyone has one and they all smell like poop, or if your a really incredibly hot blonde chick with a bangin body and laying on my gix, then they taste and smell like flowers!
can i get an amen?

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
I'm looking for something along the lines of the Yosh carbon trs shorty, or the yosh trc carbon shorty.

Any good reco's on where i can order one from and about how much it will set me back and my bike forward! The only place I saw was www.starcycle.com so far.

And yes a-holes are great, everyone has one and they all smell like poop, or if your a really incredibly hot blonde chick with a bangin body and laying on my gix, then they taste and smell like flowers!
can i get an amen?
AMEN !!!!!!!!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
The regular Yosh TRS is a 16 inch long can

·
Banned
44 Posts
And yes I know what he means. Yosh is one of the few companies that make them this short. More Like a sub to me. Is that better now.... so you can STFU

Where did you get that pipe? Pm me with the details

1 - 20 of 23 Posts