Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
I'd love to see Rashad get hammered again. I wish Silva would make a run for the LHW.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Well I hope the Rua from the pride days shows up or hes gonna get murdered

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
the only successful pride fighter, from the pride fallout in the ufc is quinton jackson. with that said rua had a hard time with a washed up coleman but defeated chuck liddel who is at the tail end of his career. IMO right now i feel machida would win. IF by some chance shogun from pride shows up, maybe...he could win, but rumors have been floating about pride fighters coming into the ufc without roids which apparently are not tested for in pride...but like i said thats a rumor. although if you had seen crocop and the axe murderer from pride till ufc they look a little deflated. as for rampage and evans...i gotta go with quinton jackson...hes got a tough chin and has a whole new outlook with his new coaching staff. rashad was finally exposed..he has big swingin heavy hands and no ground game.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't see Silva being able to take down Lyoto or Rampage honestly, they would both overpower him. I think Forrest his going to pummel him into the fucking ground
Wandy got KO'd by Rampage their last fight, pretty nasty. Wandy dropped to middleweight anyway. Shogun and Machida should be a good fight as will Evans and Rampage.

·
10,194 Posts
over rated or overtalented???? to the point of complete boredom fighting no namers that never deserved a title shot.....forrest will prove to be yet another victim..goodnite sweet prince.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I prefer Shogun......... used to use vortex, and I hear good things about motovation........

Wait, wut :blink

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well I hope the Rua from the pride days shows up or hes gonna get murdered
He was SICK when he was fighting in pride. what the hell has happened to him? He was a cardio machine now he gets gassed by the second round. I heard he had a bad knee injury that caused him to not be able to train for almost two years.

·
10,194 Posts
He was SICK when he was fighting in pride. what the hell has happened to him? He was a cardio machine now he gets gassed by the second round. I heard he had a bad knee injury that caused him to not be able to train for almost two years.
hes been plagued with a few knee injuries and his cardio seemed to be down with his ufc fights. he was popular for stomps, axe kicks, and regular kicks to downed opponents in pride...but ufc rules do not allow that kind of fighting which changes his game plan.

·
10,194 Posts
I prefer Shogun......... used to use vortex, and I hear good things about motovation........

Wait, wut :blink
you never excelled at becoming a comiedian....so i guess internet admin will have to do:lmao

1 - 19 of 19 Posts