Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my '07 GSXR 600, and the first thing i need is the sliders. I have looked around, and decided that my bike is sexy just the way it is, and i dont want to cut the fairing. I saw the Shogun no cut sliders/crash kit, and was wondering if anyone has good or bad reviews on them. Do they hold up as well in a fall as sliders without an offset? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have them as well on my 07 black on black gsxr6, the black blends in well and the install was super easy especially since i watched my friend do it for me as i sat on my ass, ha ha. definitely go with the no cut.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just installed the Shogun No Cuts recently and it was pretty easy. Although let me tell you to make sure that all the bolts are torqued down because i lost the Left Frame slider puck on the highway and i had to get a replacement.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
Dave Gowland sliders are great...he is a member of gixxer.com...his name is dgowland Pm him for more info, but I, along with everyone in my crew has them, and has crash tested them...and many people on here will tell you how great they are, and they are cheap as well :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.