Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure what they're called but ive seen meat plates to put onto the bottom of boots to drag the metal? just wondering if anyone knew or know where to get things like this from

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
You're going to have to be a bit more specific. First off, what the hell is a meat plate; and second, why would you want to drag the bottom of your boot to begin with?

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I think he meant metal plates. I would assume he wants to try skitching. You might get a better response by posting in the stunt forum.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
I think he meant metal plates. I would assume he wants to try skitching. You might get a better response by posting in the stunt forum.
Or Squiod Farm...

·
Registered
198 Posts
i wouldn't be surprised if we see him on a diffferent forum asking how he fixes his bike after he tries to drag his feet and ends up falling or something bc the plate catches or he messes up and it ghost rides into something while he is tumbling =/.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
i wouldn't be surprised if we see him on a diffferent forum asking how he fixes his bike after he tries to drag his feet and ends up falling or something bc the plate catches or he messes up and it ghost rides into something while he is tumbling =/.
pfffffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gixxer.com/ubbthreads/showfla...part=1&vc=1

here's my prediction: your the one thats gonna be asking how to fix your bike this season.....

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
pfffffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's my prediction: your the one thats gonna be asking how to fix your bike this season.....
OWNED!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
pfffffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWNED!!!

OWNED
... I am asking ?'s and getting answers... you guys talk shit on stunters and say they are idots and shit... but you are backing up a guy that wants to drag his feet?

lol it's hallarious bc if you have been reading any of my previous posts you would know i'm prob gonna get the SV650S and put lower fairing on it. expecially you SVS you say owned when you have been chatting with me about thefirst bike topic...

its funny how you are helping me out and then say owned and u know i'm trying to get feedback and listen to people.

and my prediction is you can kiss my

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
lol it's hallarious bc if you have been reading any of my previous posts you would know i'm prob gonna get the SV650S and put lower fairing on it. expecially you SVS you say owned when you have been chatting with me about thefirst bike topic...

its funny how you are helping me out and then say owned and u know i'm trying to get feedback and listen to people.

and my prediction is you can kiss my
Hey, I said owned BEFORE i chatted with you in that other thread and in PM... Check the time/date...

You've come a long way since...

·
Registered
163 Posts
fu%k the plates i saw a guy that just put a bunch of nails in the bottoms of his shoes after he cut them shorter ............ they wil spark fine... but in my opiniojn its LAME anyway. and its a SAMMACH move

1 - 11 of 11 Posts