Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
They're over charging. Shipping to Hawaii is expensive, but no where near that much. Just don't ship UPS. For last Christmas I sent my sister a new digital camera and some other stuff. Box was about the size of a shoe box with some decnt weight. Cost $12 USPS Priority - got there in no time. UPS quoted like $45+ (can't remember 100%)

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Wingsonwheels said:
They're over charging. Shipping to Hawaii is expensive, but no where near that much. Just don't ship UPS. For last Christmas I sent my sister a new digital camera and some other stuff. Box was about the size of a shoe box with some decnt weight. Cost $12 USPS Priority - got there in no time. UPS quoted like $45+ (can't remember 100%)
+1

I've shipped stuff to Oahu from NJ via USPS and was cheap.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Dude, I believe it! I just returned from my honeymoon in Maui and stuff can cost three times as much as the same items here in the midwest. Sure is beautiful there and appears to be some great sportbike roads on that island!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.