Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I was looking for a bike and took a closer look at one model, told my family about it. They gave me both joy and disappointment in return. A week ago they called and said that they had bought this bike for me, but then there was a problem. HOW TO DELIVER IT TO ME? They are in Idaho, and I am in Pennsylvania. I can't go after him. I also can't find a driver to help me translate my bike.
Any help would be welcome. Thank you in advance.

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
7,987 Posts
Yeesh, that's 2200 miles. The longest distance fly & buy I've ever done was Denver-Montreal, which was just over 1800 miles. That was my first and only iron-butt, with 1550 miles nonstop before I had to sleep.

It would have to be one sweet ride for me to repeat that little adventure.

·
Registered
Yellow/black 2006 Gsxr 750
12 Posts
How big of a bike are we talking? Could it be packed on a pallet? If so, there are tons of shipping/trucking services that will do LTL (less than truckload) shipping for a few hundred bucks. I think fedex even has a shipping pallet box with a flat fee as long as it weighs less than 1000lbs or something.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've heard of several motorcycle delivery companies- for about $600 shipped? Will that help?

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Seems more people are interested in op getting the bike than he is himself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts